Fancy Brass Wu Lu Gourd with Bagua and Ying Yang engraved on the bottom and a Chinese Coin lid on the top. Around the Middle is a red ribbon.rnWe have three sizes a 3 inch, 2.5 inch and a 1.5 inch (the 1.5 inch size does NOT have the coin in the top). Select the size you want when ordering.
Wu Lou (Gourd)
Wu Lou, like baguas and windchimes, is one of the most significant tools to cure and enhance our Feng Shui. It is the powerful symbol of health, longevity and prosperity. Many deities like Sau Sing Kung (in 3 Lucky Stars Fuk Luk Sau), Mad Monk God (Chai Kung) and Li Tieh Kuai (in 8 Immortals) carry this excellent item with them. In ancient times, Chinese use gourds as water or chinese wine containers to fulfill their journeys and keep them alive. It is also used to contain medicine and therefore has become a powerful symbol of health. The shape of the wu lou is also a representation of heaven and earth united together: the top half is heaven and the bottom, earth and when used by human, is the wonderful integration of heaven, earth and mankind. The deities and taoist monks even uses the Wu Lou to absorb bad evil spirits into it for imprisonment. Therefore Wu Lou has the potency to absorb bad chi.
Wu Lou (bottle gourd) originates from a fruit. When dried, it is very durable and its shape render it useful as a receptacle for medicine. The Wu Lou was often carried by aged people as a charm of longevity and a charm to dissipate or ward off pernicious influences. The Wu Lou, like baguas and windchimes, is one of the most significant tools to cure many bad situations and enhance our Feng Shui. It is the powerful symbol of health and longevity. Many deities like the Sau Sing Kung (in 3 Lucky Stars Fuk Luk Sau), Li Tieh Kuai (in 8 Immortals) and Mad Monk God (Chai Kung) carry this excellent item with them to resemble their blessings to cure difficult ailment. Some said the shape of the wu lou is also a wonderful integration of heaven, earth and mankind. Deities and taoist monks even use the Wu Lou to absorb bad evil spirits into it for imprisonment. Therefore Wu Lou has the potency to absorb bad chi and negative energy.
Wu Lou in its natural form is better than immitations from other materials. Unless it is made by potent material like metal or crystal which plays a significant role in meneuvering chi of our surrounding. To activate a wu lou for feng shui purposes, it is essential to tie either a red thread or red ribbon around its "valley". Some natural wu lou is even painted gold or added with special coins to absorb wealth luck. It becomes even more powerful when tied with red string and chinese coin around it. What is more, some taoist masters write talisman and bagua onto the wulou for added protection and attracting some special luck.
Wu Lou has many uses as cure and enhancer:
1. Display a wu lou in any part of your homes (as many as you can afford) to create good health and bring in good fortune and dissolving negative energy (chi).
2. Display or hang two wu lous (either in its natural form or made from metal) on both sides of the bed to heal ailments/sickness and rejuvanate the energy of sick people to quicken recovery.
3. Display or hang a wu lou in the bedroom (or by the bed) to ensure any health problems is prevented. Prevention is better than cure!
4. Display a wu lou in the kitchen to activate health luck for the family as it ensures only healthy food is produced in our kitchens which is the source of health for the family.
5. Display the wu lou in the east sector of our living rooms, family rooms and dining for good health of the entire family.
6. Wu Lou (crystal or brass) is an excellent gift for old people during their birthdays to wish them long life, good health and longevity.
7. Displaying a wu lou on the desk or at your workplace ensures bad chi which could harm you be dissolved.
8. Hang a wu lou in your car to prevent accidents and absorb any poison and killing chi. It prevents dirty energy from sticking to your car or follow you home too.
9. Wu lou (especially made of bronze) is used to cure illness star-2. In 2006, the Illness Star #2 according to Flying Star Feng Shui is located in SE sector. For houses with bedrooms and main door falling in this Illness Star location, placing this cure is essential.
10. Display a wu lou at where you spend most of your time if there is a series of bad luck exerted on you. It will absorb bad energy (chi) and turn it into good fortune to you.